This an an interesting, and potentially very profitable way to generate money online that I discovered a while back. It’s also something that literally anybody can do.
Using this method you could quite easily add a few hundred pounds extra to your monthly (or even weekly) income.
Here’s how it works…
Basically around 2 years ago when I first started making money online I decided to rent an office, pretty much for absolutely no other reason than to be able to say I owned an office (and of course to impress the ladies).
I searched for one on Gumtree & quickly found one that I liked. I called up & shortly after signed an agreement, then moved in the following week.
After moving into the office I noticed a whole load of posters around the building mentioning that you could ‘refer a friend’ and earn £400 for doing so. In my opinion that’s an awful lot of money for such a simple task & after doing some Googling it turned out there were plenty of offices in my area running a similar promotion.
Admittedly it would be difficult to make any money if you were targeting people who weren’t interested in office space (ie ‘friends’ as the posters stated)… But what if you targeted people who were interested in office space?
What if you had posted that advert on the classified ad website?
…Well if you had, you’d have made £400 the second I signed that contract.
So here’s my idea…
Basically run a search for office space in your area & then ask them if they run any promotions of this sort.
Make a list of the ones that do & then from that list decide which is the best office to promote. There’s a couple of things you need to base this on;
- Firstly you need to look at it from a customers point of view – Is the office affordable? Does it offer value for money? Is it in a good location? The better the office, the more people that will be interested.
- Secondly you need to look at it from your own point of view – basically does it pay a good commission? Even if it’s the best office in the world there’s no point wasting your time promoting it if it only pays a measly commission in return for your efforts.
Once you’ve found the office you feel is best to promote you’ll need to sign yourself up to some local classified sites – this is were you’ll be advertising ‘your’ office space.
After signing up all you need to do is publish an advert containing details of the office, and then leave your contact details so that they can get in touch if they’re interested.
Office space is in high demand so no doubt you’ll quickly start receiving inquiries, and when you do all you need to do is forward them onto the office company themselves & tell them you to mention that you sent them. Then if they happen to make a purchase you’ll get paid a big fat commission (wahoo!).
It’s a pretty straight forward method but it’s something that’s quite overlooked. There’s certainly a lot of money to be made using it but the only chore is dealing with peoples emails/calls. Generally though if somebody inquires about office space then they end up going ahead & purchasing it so you shouldn’t really find your time being wasted.
Why this is a great method…
- It’s overlooked, meaning not that many people are doing it so you can easily position yourself & make a lot of money.
- It’s easy – all you need to do is post adverts on classified ad websites & respond to the occasional email or call.
- The commissions are usually really high – as I mentioned above in my area the offices pay around £400 per person that your refer.
- There’s no outlay since most classified ad websites offer free listings which means you can use this method without having to spend anything at all to get started.
Put it this way, at £400 per referral that would mean I’d only need to refer 10 people in a month to make a whopping £4,000! The best part is that it takes around a maximum of 1 hours work per day & it’s completely scalable. You can easily make more sales just by posting adverts on more classified sites, or even by using the power of social media to promote the office space too.
If you wanted to take it to the next level then you could even setup your own full on ‘office brokering’ business whereby you ask the customers specific requirements, find them an office on their behalf & then claim the referral fee once they decide to purchase. It would certainly be an easy business to start & a very profitable one too!
This was intended just to be a really quick post to share with you a super easy method to get started making money online with zero investment, but nevertheless I hope you enjoyed reading it & most of all I hope you’re able to put it to use.
As always feel free to share your thoughts by leaving a comment below, and if you decide to put this method into action I’d love to hear your results.